Skip to main content

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Wow. It's been a long time. Like a LONG time. Like YEARS long. There have been a lot of changes that have happened over those years and I often thought about giving up this blog. And yet, and yet, I didn't.But now, I've decided to brush off this old blog of mine and start again.

I'm still a low tech girl in a high tech world. Some of the tech has changed, mind you. The trusty Tassimo has been replaced by a Keurig (still such yummy, yummy hot beverageness, just in a different form). The lovely blue laptop has been replaced by a bigger, shinier, younger black model. And there's been a change of scenery too.

Hopefully you are all still interested in hearing what this technophobe has to say and want to hear all about my new adventures.

Welcome back!

Comments